Monday, August 13, 2007


Need more posts....lol


Got to make the main as big as it would normally be or it won't look right when you come to see it.


Trials and tribulations of blog design, I suppose....hehehehehe

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! This is my favorite, but I'm not crazy about the green...maybe you can put in another color? *bats eyes*

Evil Zoe said...

Easy peasy! I made this template so all the sections were colored with HTML. Just a matter of changing a few numbers in the template.


And done....lol We can change them any time we please.

DJ RyRy said...

the news feed tends to cut into the middle "main" section of the blog... just an observation.

I like the flash.

DJ RyRy said...

the gadgets are cool, but are probably better left to the bottom of the page.

I can't see the whole header page when my browser is maximized without scrolling

Evil Zoe said...

I've been waiting for you to email me. It didn't occur to me to look HERE....lol


I'm still working on it. The gadgets are just in there as place keepers until I figure out what I want there.

What browser are you using and what setting do you use?


Also, the page is only completely centered when we're not logged in, because of the blogger admin tools on the right.

Anonymous said...

I love the flash!! This looks faboo.

I know I'm being a picky princess but the sidebar color kind of reminds me of Pepto Bismol.......

*ducks*

Evil Zoe said...

Pepto is pink....lol

What color would you prefer?

DJ RyRy said...

since my email keeps bouncing back for some reason.

the width of the side bars seem to interfere with the posts in the Main section of the blog. I just don't want everything to look all smudged up and forced together. The box on the right is the biggest offender, while on the left it's only slightly so

I'm seeing this both on internet explorer on XP and on Safari and Firefox for Mac.

if we can fix that, by all means do an install. We can do a new poll if needed.